Roofing is a very important part of any construction. After all, this is the only way to keep both the interior and exterior of your building protected from rain water. Enjoy a dry and snug home with a proper roofing system. Not only will a good Calgary roofing contractor provide you with a good roofing, they will also install your eaves for you and make a siding of good quality. Most of these contractors are usually specialized for any type of roofing you may need.
- Installation of new roofs
- Repair and replacement of old and leaking roofs
- Renovations such as proper installation of quality sidings, eaves and sofits
- Warranty services and insurance claims.
There are different types of roofing and these include:
Duro-Last PVC Flat Roofing
This type of roofing membrane is a thermoplastic formulation that contains plasticizers, PVC resins, biocides, stabilizers, UV absorbents and flame retardants. With the weft-insertion scrim laminated between the two PVC layers, this membrane is very strong and durable. The membrane comes in gray, white, dark gray, terra cotta or tan. The roof membrane is flexible and can be prefabricated to form deck sheets as well as stack, curb and parapet flashings, all custom-made. This helps reduce the required labor during roof transitions or plane changes. This also guarantees watertight security of the roofing.
Carlisle TPO Flat Roofing
Over the years, TPO is has been a segment of huge growth in the roofing industry. The Carlisle TPO roof membranes have been certified by the cool roof rating council and they are also qualified by the Energy Star. These roofing membranes have been attributed to the reduced energy use and also lower cooling costs in building located in the southern warm climates.
Soprema SBS Flat Commercial Roofing
The Soprema roofing systems are of high performance, superior waterproofing qualities and have a life-long durability. The base sheets have a composite protection which has the capability to resist any temperature fluctuations better compared to any other roofing material. These roofing systems feature a composite reinforcement, adding to their durability and robustness.
The roofing systems usually vary in terms of temperature fluctuation handling capability, waterproofing power, strength, robustness, durability and many more. Add life to your roofing with a final touch of quality granule colors. These also help in promoting durability coupled with the aesthetic appeal.
The application of your roofing and materials used usually depend on many factors such as the slope, aesthetics needed, personal preferences, environmental factors, safety concerns and the building codes. Once you find a professional contractor, they will guide you through each of these factors and help you find the roofing solution that best suits your needs.
So, how do you know if you have found a good contractor?
- A good contractor will have a showroom and with an appointment, you can go view their works and get to select the roofing that impresses you.
- Always ensure that your contractor is GAF certified. This will have an advantage for you as these will offer you the best warranties.
- A good contractor should be able to make an estimate of all you roofing needs and give you a quotation of materials that will be needed and how much the service will cost you, all before embarking on the task.
- The contractor should guide you through the roofing options available in the market and help you choose the best.
- The contractor should be in a position to tell you how long the roofing will take and be done within that time.
We all expect value for our money and a good contractor will never make you regret for seeking their services.